Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh....Fudge!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh....Fudge!

I'm about to tear my hair out, and I'm not really sure if this is even going to post. The back-up computer is now going insane, and so am I. One of the kids hit one of those pop-up thingies that say you have a problem, except that the problem only arises when you hit the pop-up thingie. I'm desperately awaiting the arrival of my oldest, who worked in the IT department at college, hoping that she can figure out a way to de-bug it. I managed to fake my way through this morning, but it wasn't pretty.

On an equally sad note. apparently they are cancelling Manhunter again. This depresses me greatly, because it is such a well-written book, and because...well...it's a little different. I LIKE Kate. I was a little late coming to this appreciation, but once I managed to get ahold of all the trades, I happily purchased it every month, and it STILL wasn't enough.

*sob*

I'm going to go and bang my head against my desk for a while now. Perhaps the vibrations will cure my computer woes.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Don't hit it too hard because I want to see you around in the morning ;).

Now, seriously, I hope your computer troubles get solved. That's one of the things that throw me to the deep end. 0.0

Or this could be your origin and from now on you're a costumed hero avenging your computer, or something...

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, NO! I hope you didn't pick up a virus. :-(

I'm with Chris -- now the time to turn this tragedy around and have it transform you into a superhero! Fighting for computer justice!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Arrrggghh! This has NOT been a good week for computers at my house!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

You're in a place I've been to, Sal. Hopefully your minions can get things up and running.

and when you get back, check out my latest post on the Lincoln/Kennedy, er, I mean Manhunter/Spider-Girl Parallels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home