Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Bashing.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, October 03, 2008

Still Bashing.

Boy, once I get my teeth into something, it's hard to let go. Plus it is just fun.

Now THIS one, is more of an...anticipation sort of thing. Nothing has happened...yet. But you just know that it is GOING to happen.

Photobucket

I just love Roy's whole " 'ain't I a stinker?" attitude here. I'm not quite sure what sort of arrow that he's using, but I'm pretty sure that the end result is going to be either smelly or sticky, and HIGHLY embarrassing for Batman.

6 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Heh, heh, heh ... GETTIM, Roy!

I hope it's a Bat Guano arrow. ;-)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

That's a wonderful panel! Pity Roy is gonna get a kick down later (if he doesn't Batman's not half so hard as he makes out)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Medraut said...

This was one of my favorite panels from the Batman/Arsenal comic, but I loved the scenes that followed even more. Watching the adult Roy explain to Dick that Batman still creeped him out by repeatedly saying, "He caught the arrow Dick!", was really worthwhile.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Roy is one of three reasons why I have a thing for redheads. The other two, of course, are Guy and Ralph.

And catching the arrow, pfft. Possible under certain conditions, but probably not those specific ones. I hate you so much, Batman.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I just keep picturing Batman taking Roy by the ear, and handing him over to Ollie for "discipline", and Ollie taking Roy out for ice cream or something.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Medraut said...

If it's any consolation duskdog, Roy got a chance to chew Batman out in the comic. He basically told Batman that he was always a little jealous of Dick's abilities as a crimefighter, but at least Ollie gave him a normal childhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home