Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Over the River, and Through the Woods

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Over the River, and Through the Woods

Yes, I realize that I am actually a day early for Thanksgiving, but I figure that any number of you are either travelling or are busy whipping up pies and stuffing. Besides, I LOVE Thanksgiving, and I can hardly wait.

We always go to my sister's little log house in the woods, where there are wild turkeys roaming. We try to avoid hitting any deer, and fight off the ubiquitous black bear that lurks. Then we sit around and stuff ourselves silly, and drink a lot of apple cider (the REAL stuff) and wine, and laugh and talk for hours. So I hope that everyone else has a lovely Thanksgiving.

I also couldn't resist this picture...

Photobucket

It is from the Wayne Manor site, at http://the-dark-cat.livejournal.com/5241.html, and it is simply adorable. The artwork is first rate, and the writing is hilarious.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had not seen that one. Very cute, in a deranged sort of way. I love the take on Superman ("It keeps me from killing him, Lois.") and young Master Grayson's little problem is easily the best "inconvenient errection" joke in comics outside of Empowered.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

"Jason started it!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Love the strip you brought here :)

Anyways, we've imported so many holidays and I think this one is just the one that should be brought in. I mean, it's not about going crazy in the stores, it's not about not eating anything meat, it's about sharing. I kinda like that.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I LOVE little Terry! Everytime I see him I have to smile. He almost makes my biological clock start ticking.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

All the little Robins just leave me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I really do love Thanksgiving...it's such a cosy holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home