Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Busy...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Busy...!

Ok, we have boxed, cleand and moved tons of stuff from my Father-in-Law's place, so now I have the delightful task of UNloading and UNboxing things. I realize that not only was a born into a family of collectors, I MARRIED into a family of collectors. We can't help ourselves, it's just bred in the blood.

No comic books, but man, he has some cool stuff. We did find an old photograph of Joe DiMaggio and Lou Gehrig that is autographed, although we suspect it is just a print, but the housekeeper was GOING TO THROW IT OUT! We believe that she is from Bizarro World.

Anyway, here's another silly picture. I've got tons of them!

Blue Beetle

Oh Ted. I miss you so.

9 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

What's she doing wandering around nekkid in front of an open window, anyway?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I miss Ted, too!!!!!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Yeah, I don't think it counts as a peeping tom if you have to hang yourself half out of an open window naked for him to get a glimpse of you.

Guy was across the street with a green telescope though, I bet. Maybe she was referring to him instead.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, she's really just asking for it, isn't she? And yes, Guy got a lot of mileage out of that green telescope.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I saw this: http://luchins.com/wwtt/?p=1145
and thought you might enjoy it!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Saranga: The scans are awesome, but it's the comments at the bottom of the page that have be rolling with laughter.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

especially the butt comment!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Saranga,that's hilarious. I immediately stole the images, because they are just so...Hal.

Oh Hal.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Glad you liked it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home