Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Plugging Away

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still Plugging Away

Sorry for not posting yesturday, but still going through large quantities of stuff. I do believe that my Sweet Baboo is getting punchy, he's starting to pack things such as empty WC-40 cans instead of just throwing them out. And while I love my Father-in-law dearly, and he's incredibly neat and organized, there are just some things that I don't really want. Empty paint cans rank pretty high on that list.

Did I say the other day that we hadn't found any comics? Au contraire!

Photobucket

There was an odd box in the basement, with some Carl Barks Scrooge McDuck books, and some Archies for some reason. However, on the top, was a rather pristene copy of the Flash Gordon book shown on the far right.

I also have to go ahead and show the scans that were talked about on my last post, with Hal, because they are a hoot. Thank you to "What Were They Thinking?"!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

This really did crack me up. Oh Hal...so completely mesmerized by yourself.

7 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

FLASH!!!!! AHHHHH-ahhhhhh! Savior of the Universe!

Somewhere, Freddy Mercury is laughing.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Your father had original Flash Gordons... 0.0 No wonder you came up to love so much comic books :)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Eldest said...

Which Carl Barks duck books? Sally... Dwayne and I MUST KNOW!!!!11

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Off-topic, but...


BLUE BEETLE IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!
D:

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Blue Beetle? are they cancelling everything nowadays? and i've only just foud dout who eh is. poo.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Uh Jordan? They had pictures of ducks on them, I do know that. Frankly, I think I'm going to give them to my nephews, because they are Disney fans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home