Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well...THIS is Interesting

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Well...THIS is Interesting

I really have nothing of importance to write about today, except that for the next week or so, I'm going to be incredibly busy emptying out my Father in Law's condo in New Haven, which he has sold. Since he's in Phoenix, Arizona, this could be interesting. On the plus side, he's incredibly neat and tidy. On the down side, the place is HUGE, and my house, while also large, is also stuffed to the gills with my crap. It could be interesting. Anyway, my posting may be interrupted sporadically for a while.

In the meantime, I'm going to post some incredibly suggestive scans about Batman.
Batman


Well! As we all know, the original Olympics were performed completely nekkid. Apparently Dick also like Gladiator movies.

Batman

I can honestly say that I don't have a clue about when or how this panel took place. All I can say is, that certainly sounds like very nervous laughter to me.

4 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Hysterical laughter)

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Only because that means that Selina will have to wait her turn.

OH, DWAYNE!!!

(There, I saved you the trouble)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

That last one is from an OLD story or two, in which Batman, in the future, married Batwoman -- their son became Robin to grown-up Dick Grayson's Batman. To say those old "future" stories were goofy would be a bit of an understatment. ;-)

Good luck with the housecleaning. Doing that sort of thing is a pain, but at the same time, it's cool to run across forgotten treasures in the process. :-)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne. Hmmmm...it does seem as though I do nothing but go around doing that to you. It's probably incredibly annoying.

Success!

A "future" batman story eh? I figured that it was some sort of alternate universe or elsewhere story or something of the sort. Still, that kid looks awfully uncomfortable!

We have been cleaning and moveing stuff for three days now, and I'm exhausted, with packing, and tossing, and figuring out what goes where and to whom. But definitely some treasures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home