Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Popular!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Popular!

Please pardon my smuggery. Chris, from over at http://comicsalltooreal.blogspot.com/ has been kind enough to give me an award!

Photobucket

*sniff*

I'm a little...overcome. And all because I have this unhealthy fetish about Green Lantern behinds. I can tell you one thing. If I were male, and had an entire blog devoted to female breasts, I certainly wouldn't be able to get away with this sort of thing. On the other hand, there are an awful lot of blogs, and books, and comics and television shows and movies and paintings, and illustrations and cave paintings that have been JUST THAT for a very very long time, so pooh.

And that's my social commentary for the day. Sorry, got carried away. And, just to show OFF my fetish, we have...!

Hal Pictures

Oh...yeah!

13 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Awwww, CONGRATS, Sally! :-)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You got one too! And so did Saranga. So, congratulations to ALL of us!

It's a good thing I made the eggnog with the BOOZE in it.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

You're obviously psychic!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Naw...I just really really love homemade eggnog. I also relish ANY opportunity to drink it.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

It's kind of a clique award thing going on, you know ;)

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you one thing. If I were male, and had an entire blog devoted to female breasts, I certainly wouldn't be able to get away with this sort of thing.
You can always try. I mean who could complain about a blog called "Super-Chicks' Boobs FOREVER!"?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

That's so wrong, Farsider, it should be "Green Lantern Boobs Forever!"

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Well of COURSE you're popular, Sally! Why else would all of us post here so often?

Congrats!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And yet somehow Green Lantern boobs just aren't quite as...fabulous as their buttocks. I don't know how that is, but there you are.

And thank you all.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Remember when Folded Soup did a parody of your blog, called "Power Girl Boobs Forever"? THAT was funny. :-D

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

That would be an interesting blog :D

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh I remember. I must admit that Power Girl's boobs are indeed a force to be reckoned with.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Siskoid said...

Well deserved!

Word recognition: quizedl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home