Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: And Now, The Conclusion of our Bat-Bashing

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, March 27, 2009

And Now, The Conclusion of our Bat-Bashing

All good things must come to an end, and that includes mocking our favorite caped flying rodent. You've all come up with some doozies, for which I thank you.

But really, when it comes to a doozy, I think that this one takes the cake.

Batman

Whoa!

I'm not exactly sure what it is that Hal is doing there, but Batman certainly seems...invigorated. Perhaps we should just have Superman hand Bat's incinerated corpse from Final Crises over to the Green Lanterns, so that they can work their...er...energy magic upon it. Bats will just sit up, fit as a fiddle and ready for action!

I can't help but wonder what the rest of the Justice League was doing off-panel while this was going on. I'm sure that Ollie was snickering, Barry was worried, and Snapper was hoping desperately that it was his turn next.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Eldest said...

How can the bashing be finished already? I propose another week!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, I have plans. SINISTER plans

Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home