Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Let's Bash Batman Week!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Let's Bash Batman Week!

Welcome once again, to "Bash Batman Week". Nothing like kicking a man while he's down, is how I look at it! So, in the midst of all the Battling for the Cowl, let us take an affectionate look back, at some of the most memorable "Bat" moments.

For me, that usually means that somehow, he's managed to get hit from behind, or didn't plan ahead, or just something very un"bat"like has happened to him. Because frankly, I enjoy those the most.

Here's a little tidbit from Sergio Aragones.

Batman

Heehee!

The Bat at his most rabid.

Please feel free to jump in with YOUR favorite Bat moments. We'll be here all week. Try the veal.

7 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAD!

Still one of my favorite bat-parodies ever.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I cocnur with Pete.

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I grew up on Fred Hembeck; and ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.

http://www.proudrobot.com/hembeck/gcpd.html

http://www.proudrobot.com/hembeck/gcpd2.html

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Parodying Batman is always cool. I never liked him much and I think your little strip shows exactly why I don't like him :P

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite has to be the one where a sniggering Batman spray-paints SUPERMAN IS CLARK KENT on a fence and then runs off.

I wonder if he's ever been tempted...

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

These are all fantastic. There's just something about Batman that seems to lend itself to parody. Maybe it's because he, himself is so humorless.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! Hadn't seen that Aragones gag before. Priceless. :-)

Now I gotta go digging through my Batman stuff again ...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home