Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still Bat-Bashing

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still Bat-Bashing

I think that we can all agree that Batman does seem to be very very good at hitting things. Nobody can punch out a thug, quite like the Batman. However, he's also awfully quick off of the draw when it comes to other forms of chastisement.

I think we all remember the classic "Papa Spank!" picture. Here, he seems to be taking it quite literally.
Batman


I've always enjoyed the sheer glee on the photographer's face. I'll bet the Tabloids had a field day with THAT picture.

He also seems to enjoy slapping people. In the immortal words of Bart Simpson, he's just a Slap-Happy Pappy. Here he is, getting to know Catwoman, back when she wore a giant Cat-Head.

Batman

Then there was the time with Snapper Carr. To be honest, I can't say that I really blame him for this one. I too, have often longed to slap Snapper Carr.

Photobucket

Then there was always Robin, hanging around.

Batman

Somehow I don't imagine he's ever slapped OR spanked Alfred. Or if he did, then Alfred has the pictures in a safe-deposit box somewhere. I'm not even GOING to go into the weird way that Batman seems to enjoy punching OR slapping rhinos, wolves and bears around.

The man needs therapy.

6 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhinos, wolves, and bears?

Oh, my....

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

I've done my bit for Bash Batman Week!

http://www.gbfos.blogspot.com/2009/
03/apparently-peter-parkers-middle-name-is.html

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The rhino one in particular is a hoot.

Mac, you certainly have.

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that first Batman frame was from about 1963...about the time John Wayne could be seen whaling away on Maureen O'Hara in McLintock.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_076Soy2bLC8/Rs9ddytmj5I/AAAAAAAAATg/MEScOQd0kNE/s200/mcclintock7.jpg

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Don't forget "The Quiet Man". I love John Wayne AND Maureen O'Hara, but they did seem to spend an awful lot of time beating each other up.

Rather like Ollie and Dinah, when you come to think of it.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Having just watched the Battlestar Galactica episode where Apollo beats the crap outta Starbuck and now reading this.....I'm getting a little punchy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home