Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Uhmmmm...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Uhmmmm...!

Oh it's going to be one of THOSE days. The kind where you stare blankly at the screen, without a thought in your head.

I haven't seen Watchmen yet, so I can't really discuss it.

I haven't gotten the Wonder Woman DVD yet,so I can't dscuss it either, although I really really want to.

It's Tuesday, so the new books don't come out until tomorrow.

I've already been over to Pretty Fizzy Paradise, where Kalinara is running the Second Annual Flame War, and it was pretty enjoyable.

Over at the Hoosier Journal of Inanity, Mr. Sea has been preoccupied with important things such as Real Life and therefore hasn't drawn any more of his "Itty" series in a couple of days. Therefore, I am pissy.

So here.

Kyle pictures

This is a very nice picture of Kyle and Alan. I get so wrapped up with Guy and Hal that I sometimes forget all about the oldest and youngest of the Green Lanterns and that will never do.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Well, Mr. Sea has his interviews out of the way for now, so hopefully he'll finish another Itty strip soon!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger googum said...

It's not going to post for like a month, but I did another Green Lantern strip, and I got out my old Kyle figure. It's his old costume, and the figure's not very posable at all; but I'll be damned if he didn't photograph really surprisingly well. No idea why.

I wouldn't mind an Alan Scott figure, but then you haveta get Jay Garrick, and then you've got a whole JSA going...and Gail Simone already beat me to all the good "they're old" jokes, so...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea, I suppose that gaining employment is SLIGHTLY more important than Itty strips...but only slightly. Fan entitlement is a very scary thing.

Googum, I'd love a nice Alan Scott figure, and have actually seen some, but I've been watching my pennies too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home