Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Dying Eggs

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dying Eggs

Nothing too spectaclar today, I'm busy dying Easter Eggs with the kids. OLD kids, but my kids nevertheless. Also making Pan Dulce, potato salad and cleaning the bathrooms, since I'm the one hosting the big family get-together. And once again, it's chilly and rainy.

My daughter, meanwhile is busy eyeing the "Peeps" that she insisted I get. I prefer jelly beans, you may as well just eat giant spoonfulls of pure sugar, when it comes to Peeps, but she's a teenager. She assures me that she eats giant spoonfulls of sugar ALL the time.

Anyway, Happy Easter, and Passover and stuff.

Photobucket

Courtesy of Black Cat, who always has the appropriate picture for the occasion.

8 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

You should know that "Peeps" are the Easter treat favorite of Doctor Polaris.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

We should celebrate Easter like that on this side of the world. The religious thing kind of drives me crazy, lol.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Peeps? Really? I would have pegged Doctor Polaris as more of a Chocolate Bunny sort of guy. I like those Cadbury eggs.

Mmmmmmm....Cadbury eggs.

Uhh...Chris sometimes the religious aspects do seem to be buried under a brightly colored stream of jelly beans.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

I do enjoy those delicious eggs with their mysterious yellow and white cream center.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

I read your post title as meaning eggs that are shuffling off this mortal coil. I wa spleased to fidn it was not so.

Hope you are enjoying Easter!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you Saranga. Actually, we were using dye to color the eggs. Which were promptly devoured on Easter morning.

Then I had my whole family over for dinner, and baked a ham, asparagus, my Grandmother's recipe for potato salad, rolls, jello/pineapple and whipped cream salad, strawberry pie,deviled eggs, lemon meringue pie, and strawberries stuffed with cream cheese and dipped in chocolate.

Nobody could move for hours.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

So, what color is the Peeps? Mister Sky was toying with the idea of getting Peeps in every Lantern color, but he couldn't find any "indigo" ones. (He DID find red ones. They looked pretty icky.)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

GREEN of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home