Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Just Hanging Around

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Just Hanging Around

My laziness knows no bounds. I feel very much like the Justice Society at this particular moment in time.

Photobucket

Just hanging around, chillin' and watching it rain. I DO hope that all you youngsters noted my use of the word "chillin'". I'm so groovy it hurts! I am hep to your modern-day lingo!

Now...get off of my lawn.

8 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Dagnabbit, all this rain is making my lumbago act up!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Jay Garrick is totally ready to trip any whippersnapper that comes skateboarding down that dadgumed sidewalk, yessiree.

Oh he plays at being bored, but that's just a ruse. He's devious, that one.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

Isn't "chillin'" archaic by this time? I remember it being used in the early 90s....

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

That picture is awesome. Where's it from?

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

If memory serves me, All-Star Comics #38.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You do get the feeling that they are simply waiting for something to fall from the sky, and make it worth their while. There can't be alien attacks EVERY day, after all.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

And now, a peek into the JSAers' minds to see what they're all thinking in this panel!
Dr. Mid-Nite: “Why do I get the feeling I’m the only one here who won’t have a namesake in the next heroic age?”
Atom: “I should do something different with my costume...maybe more yellow this time....”
Green Lantern: “God, my hands are beautiful!”
Johnny Thunder: “But if he’s a dog, why is he best friends with a mouse who owns a dog? What the hell is Goofy, anyway???”
Flash: “Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

I suspect that context would only spoil this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home