Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Slight Delay In Posting

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Slight Delay In Posting

Normally, I start my day, by getting the kids off to school, brewing up a pot of tea,reading the newspaper and then stumbling into my library, to sit at the computer desk and start going through my favorite blogs and sites. I finish up, by posting whatever brilliant and scintillating ideas may come to me...although since those are few and far between, you actually end up with pictures of Hal or Batman making fools of themselves.

However, as of today, I have joined the ranks of the gainfully employed! Woohoo! I'll be rich...RICH! Well, actually I won't be rich, but at least I can keep up the car payments, which is a always a good thing. So, instead of posting in the morning, I'll be posting in the afternoon or early evening. I realize that this is not particularly breathtaking news, but since I acually lead a pretty dull life, it's darned exciting to me.


And...just keeping up the tradition, here is a nice picture of Hal's ass.

Hal Pictures

Oh Hal. Never change.

4 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, congrats on being gainfully employed! Employment DOES tend to get in the way of doing things like blogging -- but, heck, it's money! Woo hoo!

I haven't been able to blog much lately due to being SICK (dratted cold) and having computer issue -- PLUS the relatives are coming to visit this weekend. There are dastardly deeds afoot to keep me from blogging! Gripe, gripe, gripe ...! ;-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Real life does seem to have a nasty way of intruding upon the more IMPORTANT things!!

Computer issues are always a pain, and having a cold doesn't help. I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really just want an "Essential Hal", full of one-pagers that make no sense out of context and little sense in context.

Congrats on the job!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Scott, just pick up any of the essential volumns of the old Silver Age Green Lantern.

Even IN context, they don't make a heck of a lot of sense, but Gil Kane has so much fun drawing Hal's behind, that I don't care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home