Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: What's New?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's New?

Well, we survived another Prom night, with the back yard relatively intact, the bodies buried, and no surprise visits from the police. Some may think that this is boring,but at my age I LIKE boring. My youngest daughter Maggie went to her prom looking quite beautiful, if I do say so myself...she cleans up amazingly well, and I received my vintage pearl earrings and necklace back in one piece. Woohoo!

I've enjoyed talking about John all week, I have a tendancy to overlook him sometimes, but still...one can only keep one's ridiculous obsession at bay for so long.

So here's a little picture I drew of Guy's ass.

My Drawings

God, I need a cigarette. And I don't even smoke.

6 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Lovely. Who's he fighting?

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous TotalToyz said...

Why 90% of the people currently getting paid to draw comic books are, and you aren't, I can't fathom.

But why are they fighting S.T.R.I.P.E.?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Uh...generic robot actually, I stole the design from an old Wolverine comic, and made up the rest.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

It's TESS-One! Watch out Guy, TESS is coated in Adamantium! Or, whatever DC's equivalent is! Prometheum?

Either, way, that's really awesome.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His costume needed more wear and tears ;)

-Michael

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm trying to keep things "clean" here. But duly noted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home