Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: For A Minute There....

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 22, 2009

For A Minute There....

...I was filled with triumph, when I read the title of Dwayne's latest Blog entry, something about "giving Up". I could smell his tears, and it smelled like VICTORY! Alas, he was just complaining about MTV and Megan Fox.

Harumph.

I can see that I am going to have to step things up here. Notintheface reminded me the other day, the the SUPREME scan of Hal's head trauma...which I had completely forgotten that I possessed.

So, I took it out and shined it all up for you.

Hal Pictures

Oh yeah.

This just thrills me for some reason. Hal's complete indifference, Kyle's dogged determination, and the look on Ganthet's face. You can tell that he's just flabberghasted. I still think this is one of Kyle's shining moments. It's a heck of a moment for Hal too, when you come to think of it.

Seriously, Dwayne, just quit now.

10 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Give up? Hah! I'll gnaw my blogging finger off before I quit! But I am noticing that you are getting a lot of help from the intrawebs about what pictures to post. Therefore, when I win, everyone that has helped you will also have blog about Jonah!!!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dwayne, can I help it if I'm just so charming that people WANT to help me?

(flutters eyelashes)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

As thanks for the reminder, can you give me the issue number for that "Hal headbutts a big alien dude while Doiby Dickles cheers on" scan you did a few posts back? I want to use it for our current music-themed "Friday Night Fights". I've got a late 70's favorite of mine to go with it.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I think something just struck the back of my teeth

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I get lost because of classes, I come back and I see this morbid fight between Sally and Dwayne, uh? Poor Hal, always stuck in the middle.
I mean, his head would never recover after such a strong hit.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! Kyle whacking Hal like that always reminds me of that Jim Aparo panel of the Guardian getting nailed in the back of the head with a block-and-tackle -- and totally shrugging it off. Those Guardians are a bad influence, I tell ya. :-)

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Rich said...

You would Ganthet would be accustomed to seeing Hal get cracked in the noggin by now.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Face, I think it's GL #45, I got it out of my trusty Showcase.

I LOVE Showcase.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Thanks! I posted the entry and gave you credit and a link on my post.


Although, to be fair, my next entry will use Dwayne's scans. It involves Jonah in the stockyards and an awesome former Superman artist.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Oh, and it also involves Rage Against The Machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home