Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Have A Cunning Plan!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Have A Cunning Plan!

According to Jake in yesturday's blog entry, both Dwayne and I have each inadvertently breached the rules of our contest. Therefore, I have an idea,and am putting it to Dwayne. We can declare our contest a Draw, and EACH of us, can post for a week as the other. I'll be putting on a drawl and posting scans of Jonah, while Dwayne can ogle Hal's buttocks.

Or not, that's probably not exactly his thing. But he could say something nice about the Green Lanterns.

And we both end up with the tattered remnants of our dignity intact.

What say you, Dwayne, and humble readers?


Hal Pictures
See? They actually LIKE each other. That's just the playful way that manly men talk.

8 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I have to say, the idea of a bet ending with both parties having salvaged part of their dignities is not how bets usually end.

On the other hand, then the winners would be us, the readers. Go for it!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey, I LIKE my dignity!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yee-haw! I'm with Jake! GO FOR IT! :-D

Wait -- does Jonah even HAVE a butt worth admiring?

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Shana Jean said...

I like this plan! GO FOR IT!

Wait, this means we end up not having daily bashed heads. Alas.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm not sure about his posterior, Sea, but there sure are a lot of shirtless shots that I'd be more than happy to post.

Grwwwrrr!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

I vote for a tie and you both posting for a week as the other!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Y'know I have to change my vote. Given the revelation about the nature of the "injury" Hal suffered in the latest issue of Green Lantern, I think the both of you made a similar, well-intentioned mistake.

I have to vote for the bet going on!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous wik said...

While I like the idea of a truce, any chance we could still see some supplementary heads bashed in? It seems a shame to end this on a day when Hal got whacked in the head with an orange power battery...
One thing I did love about today's comic, though, was Hal creating an entire corps through his ring to take on the Orange Lantern 'Corps'... and the weird avarice stuff the orange lantern kept saying to Hal while he had it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home