Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Milestone Is Reached

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, June 05, 2009

A Milestone Is Reached

Yes,this is it, my 800th posting on my Blog. I've been at this since September of 2006, and I have to say that I've been having a blast ever since. In honor of this momentous occasion, I wanted to come up with a way to thank all of you for being kind enough and brave enough to read and comment on my silly little blog.

You have heard perhaps, of the Oscars, the Tonys and the Grammys?

Meh.

I give to you, the First Annual Coveted...GREEN TUSHIE AWARDS!!!!!!!

Hal Picttures

Thank you, Hal.

If these were real, this is what the would look like! So you can take your imaginary Award and place it reverently on your imaginary Award Shelf.

Firstly, I would like to award a Tushie to Ragnell and Kalinara. It was their interest in Green Lantern...assets that got me involved in this whole mess in the first place, and I can't thank them enough.

I'd like to award a Tushie to Sea of Green, for being a friend, and for starting her own blog, the Hoosier Journal of Inanity, so I won't feel so lonely. Us Green Lantern nuts have to stick together.

A Tushie to Duskdog, who merely writes the absolute BEST Fanfiction...ever.

A Tusie to Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons, with whom I am currently engaged in a Battle-To-The-Death over Hal vs. Jonah Hex...who gets hit on the head more often. I think we all know the answer to THAT question.

A Tushie to Diamondrock over at Title Undetermined, who just reached 800 posts of his own. And also to Doctor Polaris and Azrael.

A Tushie to Scipio at the Absorbascon, who makes me laugh on a daily basis.

A Tushie to Rachelle at Living Between Wednesday's for the same reason. Well, that and her "Let's Rate the Superheroes" on their studliness feature.

A Tushie to all of my Followers. I didn't even know that I HAD Followers, until you all showed up on my Bloggie thingie! Thank You, K.D.Bryan, Brainfreeze, Nick, GL2814E,Tony Z, Bruce, MetFanMac, Saranga, Toriach, Lagosta and Eva...and everyone else who has been kind enough to post comments. I LOVE comments.

Tushies to Calvin, Caleb, Shelly, Googum, Notintheface,Folded Soup,Chris Sims, Dorian,Siskoid,Caia, Geoff Johns, Beau Smith, Pat Gleason, Keith Champagne, Peter Tomasi, Arrogant Self-Reliance, Polite Dissent,Zamaron,Scans Daily,Progressive Ruin,Bully and Kevin Church, whose blogs I read religiously, and who all brighten my day.

A tushie to the DC Message Boards...you guys are INSANE, and probably all need medication and therapy, but I do get a snicker out of it all.

A tushie to the Geoff Johns Message Boards which are a whole lot more sane and reasoned...but still manage to get a little weird.

And a Tushie to Dan Didio, for making it all happen. Now, just have Guy and Tora get back together again, stop killing and fridging people,bring back Blue Beetle,Manunter and Birds of Prey...and do everything that I want. That's not too much to ask for in exchange for an imaginary Award, now is it?

Thank You All!

And apologies to anyone that I may have inadvertently left out. Green Tushies for EVERYONE!!

12 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Gosh, I'm flattered XD

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Imaginary Awards will do that to a person.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger googum said...

I was going to say thanks earlier, but then I got to thinking about Guy and Hal fighting and got distracted! Sorry. I was going to ask if you had gotten any more GL figures lately, though...

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Siskoid said...

I'd like to thank the Tushcademy...

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Googum, the most recent figure I've gotten has been the Ice figure. I'm waiting to get Fire when she comes out, and I should probably pick up G'nort too.

Hal and Guy fighting is indeed distracting.

Oh Siskoid.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Tushie. Hal. Guy.

Mmm.

...Wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah. Fanfic... that thing I used to write when my muse actually worked. I think it got hit by a car or something.

Maybe soon my brain will get a jumpstart.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Duskdog, just keep ruminating about Green Lantern behinds...and all your problems will vanish.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Baal said...

What name do you use on the DCMB? I'm currently using 5, altho' one got banned for June and two are on loan to friends who were also banned...

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous farsider said...

I second Scipio's Tushie. I mean that the in least suggestive way possible.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

I'm late (again).. but Wowsers! Quite the milestone!

May I read another 800 of your posts!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yay! I have a Tushie! I have a Tushie! I have a Tushie!

Hey, waitaminute ...!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home