Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Dwayne, I didn't Forget!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, June 05, 2009

Oh Dwayne, I didn't Forget!

And speaking of a competition to the Death, Dwayne, Darling, I didn't forget our little contest.

Dwayne showed Jonah being hit on the head with a rock...right after he got his sight back, after being blinded. Dwayne then sneered that he didn't think that HAL had ever been blinded.

Au contraire!

Hal Pictures

Snow Blind! From Green Lantern #133-135, when Doctor Polaris strands Hal at the North Pole. But that's not all.

Hal Pictures

Hal fights a Polar Bear, sans ring...and WINS! Actually, this is nothing, as I believe that this is Hal's second round with a bear...also without a ring. He used a beehive on that particular occasion. And, while I imagine that Jonah Hex has probably fought a bear or two, he' never used bees.

Bees...my God.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Uh, where is the head injury? Hal is hitting that Polar bear with his shoulder.

And how did the pink elephant hurt Hal's head?

Did the pink goo hurt Hal's noggin?

I'm smelling a winner in this contest!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

If YOU hit a polar bear with your head, wouldn't YOU be hurt? On the other hand, this IS Hal that we're talking about. No matter where the blow actually falls, it always affects his head.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous alan0825 said...

What, no Brainiac?(see 'An Evening with Kevin Smith)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home