Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Three Weeks!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three Weeks!

Dwayne and I have been locked in unrelenting battle for three weeks! And you, the viewers are the richer for it. But as, Dwayne points out, over at Matching Dragoons, sometimes, all the gimmicks, futuristic weapons, and so on,are simply no match for a good old-fashioned punch.

I give you...

Hal Pictures

You know, that looks like it actually hurts. Thank goodness for Green Lantern Showcase.

On a completely different note, my Sweet Baboo and I went to an Open House at Import Tire yesturday, and I won the Grand Prize of Red Socks Tickets! Woohoo! I hardly ever win anything! There were a lot of disgruntled gentlemen, I can tell you that!

Which of course, makes it all the sweeter. Gosh, I'm bad.

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Shana Jean said...

Red Sox tickets! I barely follow baseball, but goddammit, if I did, it'd be the Red Sox I followed!

I've enjoyed all the Hal-whacking and Jonah-whacking. And I think that really, how can you not win this? Hal gets hurt so often.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

KAGROWMM!

?

Yessir, that's a new one on me ...!

CONGRATS on winning the baseball tickets! That reminds me ... I have GOT to get to an Indianapolis Indians game this year. Victory Field is the best little ballpark in the Midwest. :-)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Yowch, that really DOES look painful. For some reason most hand-to-hand combat in comics is more of the "Unngh!" variety; this looks more like "Oh ****ing **** my face arrrrgghh ************!"

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Abe Lucas said...

Wait a minute--Sally wrote "Red Socks tickets"! Not quite the same thing as "Red Sox tickets", is it? :D

I loooove this throwdown you've had with Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons. I don't see this thing running out of steam anytime soon, barring a power outage in either Connecticut or Oklahoma...

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes, it should actually be Red Sox, not Socks. I realized that when I just went back on and looked at it.

Oops.

Yup, in August against the Montreal Blue Jays. They're not even bad seats. Of course, all the guys at work were just DROOLING.

Heh heh.

And no, I really don't think that I'll be running out of Hal Head Trauma pictures any time soon.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

First Red SOCKS, now MONTREAL Blue Jays... just exactly how much do you hate baseball?? (j/k)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's from the trauma of growing up in San Diego and having the Padres as our team...it's NOT MY FAULT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home