Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, I'm Off...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Well, I'm Off...!

In more ways than one! Haw!

Er um...what I meant to say, is that I don't really have time for a nice in-depth examination of the ramifications of Blackest Night, nor for a nice review of Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps, because I'm off to Deep River for a Fife and Drum Corp Muster this weekend. The whole lot of us will be marching around, tootling and banging away, wearing archaic costumes, and presumably sweltering in the hot sun. And we do this for FUN! Oh, and beer. Lots and lots of beer.

But I'll be back on Sunday. In the meantime, keep enjoying your comics.

6 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Have fun, Sally! I'm a little behind with my GL books, but I'll promise to catch up by the time you come back ;)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Chris, have you read Blackest Night yet? It's something else.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Edgar S said...

Funny Blog you got here! And yes I agree with you: Blackest Night is awesome!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, thank you Edgar.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Glad you guys had a lot of fun!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Oh, Sally, I'm soooo into this series, you wouldn't believe :)
Now that Legion of 3 Worlds is over, this is my favorite event :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home