Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Blah!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Blah!

I'm hot, I'm tired and I'm incredibly cranky. I also don't feel particularly well. Did I mention that it's hot?

Considering the mood that I'm in, Geoff Johns could walk up to me and kiss me on the lips, and I'd still be crabby.

Birds of Prey

Well...the sight of Zinda punching somebody out, always makes me feel better. A little tiny bit, anyway.

Blah!

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Nobody Important said...

Is this panel from before or after Hal banged them both?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh.

Actually, I prefer the suggestion that Zinda drank Hal under the table, and that she and Huntress left him tied up in his hotel room, with a note and a headache and the bill.

Much funnier that way.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Nobody Important said...

Are you kidding? The fact that James Robinson USED to be a great writer, but suddenly lost his mind and undermined 130+ comics of strong female character development in one panel is much, MUCH funnier.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about everyone's favorite couple cosplaying?

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/ScottyQuick/1251055451201.jpg

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said...

Zinda punching people always makes everything better. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home