Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sonnova...Gun!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sonnova...Gun!

Now I've gone and done it. I spent quite some time yesturday, trying to organize all of my scans on Photobucket, and created all these nice new albums, so that I could organize my Hal pictures and my Guy pictures and my Kyle pictures...and so on and so forth.

Now, I log on, and see that my banner is missing, and also my icon! Gah! What the hell did I do? I moved them into the Hal album, which apparently erased them from storage...or something? I guess it's time to grab a teenager and try to repair the damage. This is why I'm not usually allowed to do things with the computer by myself. Somehow, I always manage to screw it up.

I'm going to go and sob in the corner now.

CURSES!

7 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

:(

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous wik said...

There, there... I'm sure things will work out sooner or later. But in the meantime, may photobucket be cursed [but not so much that it removes the other images...]!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

ARRRGHGGHH!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tsuzuki-kun said...

I'm sorry that happened.

Unfortunately, if you move or delete anything on Photobucket, it will affect whatever postings the photo is linked with. Usually it warns you of this consequence before you take action. At least, it always warns me before I delete anything.

If I'm not mistaken, you can just upload scans directly from your hard drive and then delete them afterwards and nothing will be affected. I think.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Good luckwith the scans, Sally.

By the way, it also removed every scan I ever, uh, borrowed from you.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Face, I'm so sorry. I am going through all my blog entrys and putting in the new addresses, but it is a slow and ongoing process. You can borrow them all back...eventually.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

Don't feel bad, Sal. Shit happens!

Besides, I have bigger things to worry about right now. I've got 2and 1/2 days left as a single.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home