Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: God, I Hate Computers

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

God, I Hate Computers

I FINALLY managed to get my fershlugginer computer to stop kicking me off at random moments...at least temporarily. The laptop, seems to need some sort of disk or password or something.

*sigh*

Curse you Technology!

Anyway, I'll do my best to keep going, but if there are gaps in my posting, you will know that the spirit is willing, but the equipment is fragile...or something.

I did spend the morning, wearing leggins and a tricorne hat, marching with a flag in a fife and drum corp parade...in the pouring rain. But the beer and the barbecued chicken made it all worth while. The rest of my insane family have all gone off from the Windsor Muster, to the Tavern, and thence to the Southwick Fireman's parade this evening. I however, have called it a day, since I actually need to work on this whole "marching" thingie. Who knew that putting one foot in front of the other could be so complicated?

In doing the morning newspaper's crossword puzzle however one of the clues was "Guy's pal". Obviously the answer is "Kyle", but there weren't enough letters. I may write in and complain.

Did everyone ELSE have a nice weekend?

5 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous wik said...

Well, with more letters than Kyle, we've got G'Nort (obv without the ' in a crossword) and... ummm, Salaak :P
But with less letters than Kyle? errr, does 'Ice' count? let's face it, Guy thinks of her more as Tora rather than 'Ice' or 'Icemaiden,' but it could count...
And I refuse to say either 'Gal' or 'Dog.' Too generic for one as special as Guy...

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Ari Block said...

Very cool

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Pete said...

What's the laptop doing?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

The weekend was pretty good. Saturday was the annual Penrod Arts Fair, which is a huge shindig thrown via the Art Museum of Indianapolis. THAT's always a good time -- and the food is always fabulous. I didn't buy any art this year, though. :-( (Unless you count the sandwiches from Brother Juniper's. Now THOSE are art, baby!)

Hope your laptop problems get ironed out!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The actual crossword answer was "gal", but we ALL know it's really Kyle. God, I'd love to make a crossword puzzle that was only Green Lantern or comics-related clues. I'm SUCH a nerd.

After I dried out, I spent the rest of the weekend primering my kitchen cabinets. Oh joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home