Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweet Sweet Wednesday

Oh, my favorite day of the week. And there is so much exciting that is coming out today! Blackest Night, and Wednesday Comics, and the Brave & the Bold, and Batman & Robin and a whole slew of other books. I can hardly wait. I suppose that I will actually have to go to work and do...stuff first.

But in the meantime, here's Booster, Beetle and Black Canary...a veritable bevy of "B's"

Photobucket

No real reason, other than I am on a bit of a Ted kick at the moment.

Now...go and get your books!

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Gosh, I love Ted. I just recently discovered JLI and burned through the first four trades. I'm hoping that after Blackest Night is over we'll get Booster and Beetle reunited for a few good "BWA-HAAHAHA's." :)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

"BWAHHAHAHAHAHA"--another "B"! ;-)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ah, Ted. No one could laugh like Ted.

Except maybe Batman. ;-) But when Batman laughs, it scares people.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I am surprised that you didn't post the great Booster Gold butt shot from that particular issue.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It IS a nice butt shot, but I have posted it before. And besides, I do love it when Ted does the "Bwhahahaha" thingie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home