Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well, I'll be Dipped!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well, I'll be Dipped!

With all the excitement of Blackest Night, and various things going on in REAL life, I completely forgot that September marks my third anniversary on the Blogosphere. I've been tormenting you people for quite some time now!

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day here in little ol' New England, and I am going to be marching in a parade at the Big E, which is the Fair they hold in Springfield, Mass every fall, carrying a flag and wearing a colonial dress, and probably looking like a fool. But I don't care. The rest of my insane family will also be marching in tricorne hats, and playing fifes and stuff, and mass quantities of Sam Adams will be drunk at the Tavern afterwards.

So enjoy the weekend!

5 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, congratulations -- especially to the woman who's almost single-handedly responsible for (or to blame for) making ME a blogger. ;-) Here's to the next three years.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger googum said...

Heck yes! Congrats, and looking forward to many more!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heehee! And I got into blogging because of Ragnell and Kalinara...so it's all their fault.

But thank you.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Congratulations! And make sure you keep at it, this site is fun.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I curse my exams keeping me from checking blogs as often as I'd like. Congratulations and may the well of Lantern posteriors keep you active for many years to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home