Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Wow, it's Late

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow, it's Late

Had to go to work, and then go grocery shopping, and then prowl the car lots with my sweet baboo, who is looking for a new truck...it's a miracle that I even managed to fit in getting the new books today...but it was SO worth the wait.

Green Lantern Corps, Booster Gold, Doom Patrol, Incredible Hercules, Secret Six, Wednesday Comics,Blackest Night: Batman, and Superman: World of New Krypton.

I am no longer pouting. Oh happy happy, joy joy.

I also saw in Toyfare, that they are going to be bringing out a Katma Tui, Kilowog and John Stewart, not to mention Romat Ru and Karu Sil figures! Oh be still my heart. Maybe that means that Soranik Natu and Iolande are on the horizon!

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

What they didn't mention is that the Romat Ru and Karu-Sil will be a mattycollector.com exclusive two-pack.

And not only am I excited about that and Wave 11, but I can't believe The Question won the poll as the fan-selected figure to be put into that wave! I voted for him, but he wasn't winning last time I checked. Hooray!

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous wik said...

would like to see an Iolande figure myself... almost forgot how distinctive her cloaked costume was until I saw that great panel at the end of this week's GLC when she and Soranik burst in

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oooooh, GLC is SO much fun this week. Fun, fun! :-)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm rather surprised that the Question did so well. He's a good character, but not exactly flashy.

I'm just so happy that more of the Green Lantern figures are being made. Talk about an incredible plethora of interesting characters!

Wik, I love Iolande's cape. I especially liked it last month when they were attacked by the black rings, and they tore holes in her cloak. Great visual.

Oh Sea, it is indeed a great issue of GLC!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home