Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Yellow

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Yellow

We finally...FINALLY picked up my Sweet Baboo's new truck today. He just switched jobs, and since he's always had a company vehicle, he needed to go out and buy a new one. His new company will pay for it, which is nice, but still...we haven't had to do this in a while, and the current supply of trucks is pretty low, due to the economy.

But anyway, it's a 2009 Dodge Ram pickup, and it is the brightest, shiniest shade of yellow that I have seen. The kids are trying to think of nicknames for it, because we're weird that way. Nothing felt quite right, until it occured to me.

Yellow

The Sinestromobile! It will induce fear in all who see it! One thing is for sure, nobody will be able to say that they didn't see it coming. On the other hand, unless you are a comic fan, or even more specifically a Green Lantern Fan, you may not have the slightest idea who or what a Sinestro IS!

But that's part of its charm.

He's out stroking it as we speak.

8 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I say after a few months you start calling it Parallax, and insist that it's always been Parallax, it was always designed to be called Parallax, and any inconsistencies about it not being called Parallax earlier are no longer in continuity.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

What, you're not going to call it Buttercup? ;-) At any rate, CONGRATS on the Sinestromobile!

I ended up buying a Dodge, too! I'm now the proud owner of an unlovely monster of a Dodge Caliber named Black Beauty -- after the Green Hornet's car, of course. :-)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey, my daughter has a Caliber, and she loves it. Black Beauty is the perfect name.

I also like Parallax, which is one that I never eve thought of! It's a bit shorter, and rolls so nicely off of the tongue.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

My car is red, which is fitting since I hate driving and every time I get behind the wheel something fills me with blood-vomiting rage...

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'll bet THAT startles the other drivers!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

You should drive around with a bullhorn calling out people you know by name and telling them they have the power to instill great fear.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

I have a blue car but the only hope it instills is that I HOPE it can go another week without something important giving out.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

lol @ both face comments!
sally you need to do the horn thing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home