Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Nothing Comical Today

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nothing Comical Today

Took the day off, and marched in our very last fife and drum corp parade of the season. Man, it was chilly AND windy. But then we all went to the Brewmaster Tavern in Williamsburg, Mass, and in exchange for playing for the customers, we got a tour of the brewery, not to mention goodies AND beer!

BEER!

To make it even better, we met up with a bunch of bagpipers, who were ALSO in the parade, and we all went out on the front porch and played for an hour or so, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it, so we had a very very good time.

Also, beer.

So, I'll get to my review of Blackest Night, when my feet stop hurting, and after I take a nap, because...well, you know.

Beer. Really frikkin' good beer.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said...

I haven't heard anything from you or Kalinara since before the holiday, and wanted to see if you were still interested in the blog crossover. My email is frankly_delano at yahoo dot com. If you don't want to go that route, I can leave you info/html on one of my blogs, which you can copy and paste as needed. Give a shout, and I hope you had a happy holiday!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm sorry Frank, it slipped my mind, and frankly (haw) I've been busy as hell.

I hope you had a happy holiday as well, and I'll try and do this right.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said...

No worries. I've probably bitten off more than I ever wanted to chew with this monstrosity, anyway. You're good people, or else I wouldn't be bugging you, but I know juggling is a popular sport this season. I hope to hear from you, but regardless, I wish you the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home