Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Public Service Announcement

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Public Service Announcement

People, just because the word "Butts" is in the title of this blog, please do not make assumptions. Yes, I may enjoy the sight of a taut Green Lantern behind, but that's MY particular fetish, that is shared by a small number of highly discerning friends. It is not carte blanche to use my site as an advertisement for scantily clad young ladies.

So knock it off.

Alan Scott

Unless you have of course, come to ogle something like this.

Thank you.

7 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

Spam-bot commenters, I take it?

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

Good Old Scott... They said he has a lot to say in this Blackest Night, yet he has been almost invisible so far (except for the last issue where he had two lines). I canĀ“t wait to see the original lantern giving some war to the black lanterns. I always loved Alan Scott.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

In the blog entry before this one, some commentator was getting...frisky. Which is fine, I suppose, but my comments section is not really the place for it. Unless I am the one who is getting frisky.

And I usually only get that way about Green Lanterns. I'm just old fashioned that way.

Although if Hugh Jackman were to show up, I might make an exception.

And yes, Alan Scott is amazing, and I hope they give him something to do soon.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jake said...

They gave him the ability to be no more effective against the Green Lanterns than anyone else. That's something.

I'm more than a little sad that the scene of Guardians trying him and Torquemada from the Origins and Omens awhile back doesn't seem to have come true.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I keep waiting for that scene. To be fair, there is still quite a ways to go yet.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Well, whaddaya know. Alan really DOES have a butt!

Green Lantern Butts FOREVER!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes. Yes he DOES! And for someone wearing a cape, he manages to show it off a lot more frequently than you would expect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home