Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: All Romance Heroes look like Hal...Still!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

All Romance Heroes look like Hal...Still!

I know that I've used this idea before, but it is still valid, and there's nothing I like better than flogging a dead horse. Or Hal, as the case may be.

I absolutely adore all of those old Romance Comics. Frankly,they are HILARIOUS! All, the moaning, and sighing, and misogyny just tickles my funnybone. But what I really get a kick out of, is pretending that the characters are ACTUALLY from the Superhero aisle of the comics. It's even funnier that way.

Photobucket

Now here, poor Carol has a haircut, but that's definitely Hal. He just can't stop himself from ogling another woman across a crowded room, even when he's with someone else. Especially, when he's with someone else.

Oh Hal.

9 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

"Little Hal" indeed.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

I don't know, look at the eyes on the "other woman", I think we might be able to justify Hal's inattention by the fact he's just noticed an alien has crashed the works' outing.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

A jerk with nice hair, though!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Cream Cheese Alchemist said...

What I want to know is if Hal knows of the Green Lantern bar in Washington DC. :P
greenlanterndc.com no less

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Carol DID have short hair once, in the 1990s, and then briefly earlier this decade. Hal told her she looked great, but she didn't quite believe him. ;-)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hal DOES have really great hair. I think it is one of the reasons he's allowed to get away with so much.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Shana Jean said...

Actually, this one looks more like Peter Parker, Betty Brant and Gwen Stacy to me.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's the nice thing about these old Romance Comics. You can twist them into anyone you want!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger notintheface said...

Actually, he looks more like Ultra Boy.

And what's with the blond girl's dress? It looks like she's wearing a brick wall. I half expected to see Barry Allen and Jay Garrick running next to her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home