Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Gadzooks!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Gadzooks!

My God, it was a mob scene at work today. I work at a tire store, and since we've been having eerily warm weather, we haven't been selling snow tires. But there is an actual snowstorm forcast for this evening and tomorrow, so all the procastinators suddenly woke up and realized that yes, this IS New England and it Will Snow Eventually. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, people!

Sheesh!

It should be interesting making it to the Comic Book store tomorrow, I can tell you that. I am also in something of a tizzy,because I went to The Savage Critics site, where they are always so good about posting the books coming out...and although there were quite a number of excellent books, there WASN'T Green Lantern Corps!

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I need something to take my mind off of Guy's going bonkers over Kyle's heroic death. I thought that this would do nicely. Also, Saranga and Liss will probably like it.

Photobucket

I know that I do.

12 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

No Guy going sick all over the badies? I can´t wait one more week! I just can´t!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

You were correct!
although those pants are horrible.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Another whole week! Gah!

They ARE horrible pants, but I can overlook that.

Heh.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

I can only assume they're construct pants.

I love the image, bad pants and all. :)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's a lovely image. I think that this was in the early days, when Kyle's sartorial instincts were less developed. Unlike his pecs.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL. Yep, Sally, you guessed right.

Was the Justice League doing a charity calendar or something and is Kyle Mr. April? And May? And June?

Ragnell, those DO look like construct pants!!!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hal wears BOXERS. ;-)

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger poops said...

...that just ain't right...

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Actually, on second thought, it kind of looks like a chastity belt...

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

On KYLE?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

Maybe this is after Hal finds out who the girlfriend's old man is.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

LOL Ragnell! See, now it all makes sense, Sally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home