Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A (Mostly) Comicless Wednesday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A (Mostly) Comicless Wednesday

Here it is, boys and girls. The Wednesday between Christmas and New Year's, where the only book coming out is Blackest Night. I am quite pleased to HAVE Blackest Night of course. I also hear that there is possibly some Hulkery or something from Marvel. It would have been nice to have OTHER books as well, because I'm in greedy mode, but what can you do?

So...please enjoy your Wednesday, which seems to have opened up. Who KNOWS what exciting things we can all do, when we aren't spending our time reading new comics? Why I could do something constructive...like laundry or bill-paying or painting my kitchen cabinets.

Or maybe...

I'll just go and re-read old comics.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Pete said...

Lucky! My LCS isn't participating in the event, so I don't get BN6 until next week! :(

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Gah! That's tough for you. It really is QUITE amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home