Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Feeling a Little Low

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling a Little Low

Not much of a post today, I am afraid. I don't know what I've got, but I'm not feeling particularly well today. Chills alternating with fever and headache and a few other symptoms that I will not describe to those of you who may be faint of heart.

Bleh.

But never let it be said that I don't try to deliver. So here is a picture of John Stewart's behind.

john stewart

Ahhh...that makes me feel better.

8 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

get well soon Sally!

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like a cure all, GL behinds.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I hope you feel better soon, Sally!! Consume lots of Vitamin C and comics!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Best wishes, and have some rest!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

My best wishes and get well soon, Sally.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger poops said...

A pint-sized Screwdriver with a couple too-tree dashes of tabasco, alongside the collected original Crisis usually works for me (although the wife thinks there are FAR better ways to take care of one's self!).

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poops, your remedy is interesting. I am not too sure that my poor tummy can handle it though.

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I am feeling a bit more human today. And Green Lantern butts do INDEED lift the spirits.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Let me add my well-wishes to the others. I was sick all last year, and I KNOW it's not fun. :-( Feel better soon, Sally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home