Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Holy Batbuns!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy Batbuns!

Gah. It's Monday, and it is raining buckets. On the other hand, it COULD be snowing. On the other hand, the rain is coming down...sideways. Sheesh! I am feeling marginally better however, and since it IS a gloomy old Monday in the month of January, I wondered what I could come up with that would lift all of your spirits.

I think that I have lucked onto the perfect picture, which I believe was filched from over at Scans Daily.

Photobucket

I...I feel faint.

4 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I can't tell you how many times I have cursed -- CURSED -- about that cape.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I agree with you completely. I mean...who KNEW?

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... "use" your eyes, indeed.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Diabolu Frank said...

Say Sally, I'm writing and doing all the coding for Green Lantern's role in the "DC Challenge" crossover on Feb. 1st. Are you interested in hosting it here? Drop me a line at
email_of_diabolu@yahoo.com or I guess I'll have to post it elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home