Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Homecoming!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Homecoming!

Well, my Sweet Baboo is coming home from the frozen wastes of Des Moines, Iowa, where he has been attending a Seminar on Farm Tires at the Bridgestone plant. I personally think that it is cruel and unnusual punishment making managers travel to Des Moines in January. I would hate to see where they send the BAD managers! The other day, the snow was blowing...sideways. Most of the flights were cancelled or delayed, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Romance

Frankly, I've missed him.

7 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Here's hoping he gets home okay -- AND on time! I used to hate it when Mr. Sea traveled for his job, particularly in the winter time. It seemed like every time we had a blizzard, it was when he was on the road!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'm waiting for the phone call to pick him up at the airport as we speak. At least it stopped snowing here, which is a good thing.

Travelling is a bit of a bummer, isn't it?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

:( Hope he makes it in fine.

I wish companies would explore telecommuting more. I mean, it is the 21st century.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Hope he gets home soon. It's crap having to be away from your partner.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Picked him up at about 4:00 pm. He'd been up since 3:30 AM, so he was a bit tired. But glad to be on solid ground.

At least his next trip is to San Antonio, Tx next month, which will at least be a bit warmer.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you should go along becasue February in SA is Rodeo time! http://www.sarodeo.com/ for more info!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

All I know, is that I'd KILL for some good Tex-Mex vittles. Not so much of that in Connecticut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home