Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's 2010...Now What?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, January 04, 2010

It's 2010...Now What?

Well, that's it for the Holidays. They took down the Christmas decorations at the office, and it all looks so...so bare now. I've got to put away all of my decorations as well, but don't really feel quite up to it, plus you're suposed to leave them up until Epiphany anyways, so that means I can procrastinate for a couple more days yet.

Did everyone have a nice New Year's? I assume that the Justice League had a FINE old time.

Photobucket

Of course they're all crying with hangovers now, but what the heck.

What depresses the heck out of me, is going through some of my old scans and realizing that half of the people represented are dead, or were dead. That's why I'm REALLY hoping that Blackest Night will finally...FINALLY get things straightened out. I mean, Lightray may not be my favorite chararcter, but what the heck. He was a nice guy. I'd like for ALL the New Gods to be alive and hanging out dancing together. Heck, I don't even mind if Darkseid and his cohorts dance too. In fact, I would encourage it.

10 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

Is Barda still dead? I lose track. If she is still dead she should turn up in Blackest Night.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hard to say exactly. In Final Crisis I think the New Gods showed up...somewhere, but my memory is a bit foggy on this.

Nevertheless, Barda AND Scott are awesome, and should be back along with Ted, Ralph, Sue, L-Ron, Dmitri, Max, J'onn, Bats,Hawman & Hawkgirl, Knockout, Orion, and Snapper Carr.

Wait, Snapper's not dead?

Dang.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Now I have an image in my head of Darkseid dancing in a conga line and it WON'T GET OUT!

In the meantime, enjoy some Halwhackery.

http://jerenberg.blogspot.com/
2009/12/whack-lantern.html

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

The "Blue Beetle Bump?" Oh, Beetle, how I miss you.

I want everyone back. Even the original Dr. Mid-Nite. Honestly, how cool is a name like Charles McNider?

I had heard gossip that New Gods wouldn't be included in Blackest Night, but who knows.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Boy, Lightray is getting an eyeful, wouldn't ya say?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, great, now I have the same problem Menachem has -- there's an image of Darkseid dancing in my head. I think he's trying to recreate Fred Astaire's "dancing on the ceiling" scene from Royal Wedding.

Great. JUST great.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger LissBirds said...

"I think he's trying to recreate Fred Astaire's "dancing on the ceiling" scene from Royal Wedding."

Bwa-ha! As long as he doesn't do Gene Kelly's titular dance from Singin' in the Rain, I'm okay with him dancing.

When Batman starts dancing, THEN I'll be scared.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dancing Darkseid needs to be one of those animated thingies, like the dancing hamsters. Somewhere, someone knows how to do this.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

When Batman starts dancin' he'll be doin' the BATUSI!!!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne!

(Gosh, I've missed saying that!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home