Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Holy Moley!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Holy Moley!

I can hardly believe it, but this is my 1,000 posting on this, my humble little blog. I had no idea when I started this whole thing that it could be so...addictive. I've managed to keep it up through any number of computer mishaps, not to mention the inadvertent wiping out of most of my pictures. You'll be pleased to note that for the most part, the pictures have been laboriously restored, except for a few that I completely deleted, or something.

Computers are not really my "thing"

But comics ARE. And being able to talk to all of you is really one of the highlights of my day. It is rather comforting in the larger scheme of things to realize that I'm not alone... that there are OTHER slightly askew people who like Green Lanterns and their asses as much as I do! Although frankly, I like other heroes as well...AND their asses.

So, thank you all for putting up with my shenanigans. I plan on committing quite a few more in the next 1,000 postings.

Green Lanterns

11 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

congrats on 1000 posts!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Congratulations, Sally! I like reading about your shenanigans. They just brighten my day!!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Bully said...

Happy Millenipost, and many many more!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

What can I say but HAPPY ONE THOUSANDTH! *fweet*

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said...

Congratters, Sally, and many more to come, I'm sure.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, thank you all, so much.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Wow, congrats. I hadn't realized it was that many!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

My sincere congratulations! This says a lot of your dedication. Hope to be around fo the next thousand!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Apparently the Blogger thingie keeps track! Who knew?

Thanks everyone. And please, keep posting on YOUR blogs!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Happy deca-centennial posting anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home