Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Not a Whole Lot Goin' On

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not a Whole Lot Goin' On

Well, THAT was a bust. The Storm Of The Century is going on. It was five hours late, and it isn't really amounting to a hill of beans. It's not even sticking to the roads, for cryin' out loud. On the plus side, the UPS trucks got through! Comics are ready and waiting, and I have to admit that there was practically NO traffic at all, which was nice.

But for those of you who live in Pennsylvania or Maryland, or elsewhere...bummer.

I've GOT to stop talking about the weather.

Instead, I think I'll give you a little Bat-dickery

JLA

Oh Batman. It helps to be rich doesn't it? I SWEAR he gave every person there a C-note, just to get Superman's goat.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

And, of course, there are Hal and Arisia in the front row with their paws all over each other.

Yet another reason for Batman to hate Hal. ;-)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Gosh, Millenium was just so terrible...and yet so delicious all at the same time.

I do love the look on Superman's face. He just can't believe it. And Bats is so smug.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

It's the smug little not-quite-a-grin that gets me :-)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

With all the things Superman has going for him, I too would probably spend a lot of time trying to do something, anything that would sour his mood even a little.

If Superman and i were friends of course.

Which we probably wouldn't be for very long if I kept pulling stunts like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home