Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Quite The Weekend!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Quite The Weekend!

Boy Howdy, how about those Saints? I'm still rather surprised. I was sure that Indianapolis had it in the bag. IN THE BAG! I have to admit that for a Superbowl, it was an astonishingly good game. When was the last time you saw an onside kick AND a two-point conversion in a SUPERbowl game? I certainly can't remember.

I was sort've rooting for Indianapolis, because Sea of Green lives there. On the other hand, they DID beat the Patriots. But Peyton Manning is ok. On the other hand, have you seen the New Orleans Quarterback? He's...cute!
And there were all those tight ends.

*ahem*

So, congratulations, condolences, and alka seltzer for the rest of us.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Let's hear it for non-boring Super Bowls! AND, let's hear it for the Saints. They deserved the win! :-)

Besides, Drew Brees was quarterback at Purdue University -- in Indiana. Hee, hee! ;-)

I just wish the guys handling the long-distance shots of The Who didn't keep having sound problems. Grrrrr ...

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It WAS a pretty good half-time show, except for that little bobble with the words when they were doing Pinball Wizard.

But that's NOT my favorite Who song, so I don't care.

What is really depressing, is that there is probably a generation of kids who only know that the Who did the songs for CSI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home