Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Run For The Hills!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Run For The Hills!

It's the Storm Of The Century...Again!

Pardon me for not getting TOO excited. As a New Englander, I've heard this all too many times before. Usually, they forcast anywhere from six to twenty inches of snow...and we end up with three or so. My only concern is that the Storm Of The Century is going to hit us on Wednesday, so I am always concerned for the poor UPS man, who is bringing my precious precious comics.

I expressed my concern about this at work today...and they...they HOOTED at me!

Philistines!

That's a pain that can only be soothed by one thing.

Photobucket

Ok, so it's not Kyle's behind. But it' STILL a very nice picture.

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

hmm, he doesn't look too comfortable there.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

We'll see how your coworkers like it when they can't get their shipments of ceramic kitty salt shakers, or Snuggies, or whatever.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Naw, he's just...flexing.

No snuggies or ceramic kitties, Calvin. Snow tires. But if we can't get out to lunch...then Heads Will Roll.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, we keep getting "OMG, we're gonna have SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW" forecasts. I keep waiting for all this ungodly amount of snow, and it never shows up. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home