Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Toys!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Toys!

I'm sure you're all familar with my wish for a new Guy Gardner action figure. I whine about it on a regular basis. Sorry about that. I also moan about getting more Green Lantern characters as action figures, and slowly...ever so slowly, they are beginning to remedy that desire.

But then I saw a picture of this at the Toy Show in New York City.

Photobucket

I...I WANT it. I'm channelling a little bit of Larfleeze at the moment, because I want it so BAD!

7 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

I understand that kind of toy lust only too well. And he is a fine specimen.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

mmm, want.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The eyebrows are a little out there, but gosh, the boots are fabulous.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Those look like Hal's thighs, though. ;-)

Seriously, though, that's an excellent figure. Now, if they'll only do equally good ones for John and Kyle ...!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

A new Kyle and John would also be nice. We have a ton of Hal's, so we really don't need him too badly.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I still don't have a Hal. I gotta get on that.

Wow, that sounded better in my head.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, we all feel the same way, Liss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home