Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well Here's a Change of Pace!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 01, 2010

Well Here's a Change of Pace!

Well, it's Monday, and as usual, I am desperately trying to come up with something to blog about. And it occured to me, that perhaps a change in the usual order wouldn't be a bad thing. Usual, being the head trauma that is so often inflicted up on Hal Jordan.

So instead, I found this.

Photobucket

Yes, that's Hal, looking even hotter than usual. No head trauma in sight. Granted, we aren't looking at his buttocks, but in this case, that's a sacrifice that I am willing to make.

6 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! That's from that "Fear Itself" book. Kyle looks pretty darned hot in that book, too -- though he has more clothes on. ;-)

You gotta wonder, though -- HOW is it that Kyle is the one who ends up losing his clothing the most of ALL the Earth Lanterns? Even Hal hasn't lost his clothing as often as Kyle -- and Hal's been in the books a lot longer!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

To my knowledge Kyle is the only one who gets his costume shredded ona regular basis. This is not a BAD thing of course...but it WOULD be nice if the others were allowed to do so as well.

The painted art in that book was SO pretty. And so, I fear, is Hal.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

I want to see more clothing loss for Guy and John.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Tsuzuki-kun said...

Since Kyle's my favorite GL, I have no problem with him losing his clothes the most. In fact, I encourage it!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I dunno...that just doesn't look like Hal to me. He looks like a furniture mover. His hair's too dark, too. Hal is all about the hair.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hal's wind-blown locks are indeed a major part of his undeniable charm. And I have to admit that I liked Kyle's floppy haircut better too.

Guy's on the other hand, is a vast improvement...although Adam Hughes always made the old bowl cut look hawt.

I don't mind Hal in this outfit. I like the fact that the zipper is down. Usually you only see that sort of thing on WOMEN in comics. A little turnabout is fair play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home