Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Well!

Arrgghh! Had to work late today, so I'm not really in the mood for a massive posting or review. On the bright side, my Sweet Baboo just got back from his business trip to San Antonio. On the dull side, he fell sound asleep a few minutes ago.

Oh well.

But I was secretly thrilled to learn that a Norwegian lass by the name of Tora has won a medal in the biathlon. That is JUST too cool for words.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Duskdog said...

Clearly Tora is a woman of many talents.

Unfortunately, Guy is not allowed to tell us about all of them.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh heh!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

lol...! I didn't notice there was a Tora while I was watching the biathlon.

I love biathlon. There's nothing better than shooting stuff while on skis...

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It IS a rather interesting sport. Too bad they never bother showing it very often.

I must admit that I love the Winter Sports more than the Summer ones. They're just so much more...violent.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Bwahaha! Now that you mention it...all the shooting and hitting is probably why I love the Winter Games...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home