Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Am...Stunned!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I Am...Stunned!

Nay, I am shocked...SHOCKED by what I found over at Scans Daily this week. Apparently, they are having a "Butt" week. You would think that this would be right up my alley...and you would be right. However, I was simply flabberghasted to discover that as of yesturday, they had only shown TWO Green Lantern Behinds. One of Kyle, and the infamous Mooning shot of Guy.

How on earth can you have a "Butt" week without showing HAL'S ass? It...it's inconceivable! They kept showing Nightwing of all people! I will agree that Dick has a very nice behind, but it isn't any better than Kyle's. Or Guy's. Or John's. Or Hal's. Or Alan's for God's sake. You can't even BE in the Green Lantern Corps unless you have a taut pair of buttocks! The Guardians may have given up on emotion, but they appreciate a solid pair of buns as much as anyone.

I am therefore, going to remedy this blatant and insulting oversight.

hals ass

Oh Hal. You do things with style.

hals ass

You also have this habit of flying with your legs apart.

Alan Scott

Alan may be old, but man is he built.

Photobucket

This was after John had been sitting on his ass in a wheelchair for months. And it's STILL fabulous!

Kyle pictures

Oh Kyle. Even falling you are stupendous.

guys ass

Guy's tucchus is as hard as his head.

THOSE are Green Lantern butts!

As opposed to...well...this sort of thing.

flash

Gah! Put it away Wally!

6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, I was actually just stopping by here to see if you had any good GL butt shots for a post! But you're most welcome to post these on S_D yourself. I planned to include a link to your site for those folks who need their butt fix after the week is over.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Geez, Green Lantern butts are practically an online institution -- and your devoted site has been around for YEARS, Sally. I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- by the oversight!

Darned ignorant kids ...!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

That reminds me, I still have Ivan Reis's original drawing of the best-ever art of Hal's backside. Sad to say, it's been sitting in a Fed Ex box in a closet. :-( If I don't feel motivated to get it framed and displayed soon, I may have to put it up for a charity auction or something.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thank you bigapricot. I would post if I had a live journal...or knew how. Frankly you people are lucky I can even log ON to a computer. I cast no aspersions...I just want to broaden their horizons...a little.

Heh Sea! I THOUGHT about putting the famous Ivan Reis behind up, since I know you have it. Not framed yet? Oh my DEAR!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I know, I know ... I should be ashamed of myself. :-(

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

You'd think with all that running on Wally's part, and all that flying around on every GL's part, the opposite would be true. Maybe willpower creates buns of steel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home