Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Monday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, March 01, 2010

It's Monday

It's Monday, and I need a little bit of cheering up. The Olympics are over now, am I'm going to miss them. I'm going to miss hearing "O Canada" every five minutes, and the other musical themes, including the one from Brisco County Jr. I have to say, that the Canadians have a really really NICE national anthem.

On the other hand, my regularly scheduled programs will now be on again. Still, the Winter Olympics are my favorite. The Summer ones are much too dull. There isn't nearly as much risk of decapitation, stab wounds, falling off of a mountain, or whatever.

Oh well.

I thought that this might cheer me up. It might cheer YOU up too...if you are in the mood and like Kyle in his underwear.

Photobucket

I like Kyle in his underwear, but I have very special tastes. Oh, and look there's John too. From the back. It's as though this panel was MADE for me.

9 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

I've always thought that Kyle should get better underwear. More shorts type. Those pants are a bit high cut round the legs and that style doesn't suit anybody.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger poops said...

It's got to be said, you have the best comics site going, but I feel so gay reading it...I'm truly stuck...

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

I'm in Olympics WITHDRAWAL. I really need to see a guy on skis shoot at something like right now.

And O Canada is a nice national anthem...it kinda makes me tear up.

lol, poops. Did Kyle do a stint as Jockey model or something?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Don't worry, Sally -- the Indy 500 is coming up soon. :-) And it's time for March Madness! Woo hoo! Basketball galore!

(Sorry. I know I'm being a TOTAL Hoosier here ...)

I'm with Saranga -- Kyle needs to switch to boxers. Men's briefs are amongst the silliest-looking articles of clothing ever invented.

HAL wears briefs.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I rather like those boxer/brief thingies, that are boxers, but tighter.

On the one hand, I really can't believe that I'm having a discussion about fictional men's underwear choices. On the other hand, why the hell not?

I can only assume that Guy is a boxer sort of fellow. With little green lantern symbols on them.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Saranga said...

anything that's longer on the leg than the hideous briefs gets my vote.

I think Guy goes commando.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

OopS! I meant, Hal wears BOXERS!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

OMG, Saranga! I can't stop laughing at all of you guys...!

Sea, that was quite the Freudian slip, eh?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

YES. Yes, it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home