Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Aaaaannndd....We're Back!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Aaaaannndd....We're Back!

And what an interesting week it has been! My timing was bloody incredible. Rachelle had a baby, my beloved Women's UConn Basketball team won a second consecutive Championship, the end of Blackest Night came out, Sea had a beloved family member die, and I've missed it ALL!

I've got the shakes, I tells ya.

It turns out that my hard drive, which was reused when I first GOT this computer back in November did whatever it is that hard drives do, when they expire.

*sigh*

Maybe it's me. Anyhoo, we are now back in business, and I have purchased the most elaborate and expensive anti-virus, anti-spyware anti-EVERYTHING stuff that I could find. Perhaps I'll make it a whole six months before evrything goes kaflooey again. It's a good thing that I believe in writing down all the addressess and stuff of all my favorite blogs.

It is also about 90 degrees here in lovely New England, and we are christening the grill out in the gazebo, so I guess I'll get back into the nitty-gritty of posting tomorrow. Plus I have to read all the reviews about Blackest Night, and everything ELSE that has been going on. It was weird...I had so much...free time!

I missed you all terribly.

9 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

with the writing down of blog addresses and stuff, I used to have the same computer problems you did, in that I killed our old pc.
since then, I've used blogger's following function to keep track of all the blogs and sites I read, and cos it's linked to your account, you can access your favourites from any computer!

now I sound like an advert. but honestly, it's much better than a favourites file or rss feeds, which you can lose.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I do follow some blogs, so it was pretty easy to put them back, but I'm incredibly lazy, so I never bothered to put ALL of the blogs that I follow down. Perhaps I should.

What I find annoying is that the repair guys said I'd fried the hard drive...but that they could "save" everything. Well, they didn't save anything at all, so I'm a bit confused. I guess their idea of saving is quite different from mine.

Pooh.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

but you just need to hit follow at the top of each blog. it's really easy. Or maybe that's just me, cos i'd be guaranteed to lose any bit of paper I had with important info on. actually, i do that al the time. thought i'd lost my passport the other week. doh.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Welcome back, Sally! :-D

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

Hooray! Welcome back.

And, Saranga, I'm going to have to try that "Follow" thing. I assume it only works for Blogger blogs?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

@ serpent: it works for LJs, word press and a variety of other sites as well. I think I've only come across 4 sites in the year or so I've been using it that it won't work for.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Yay! Sally's back!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's GOOD to be back! So much has been happening!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Glad you're back!!! I can't believe your computer decided to die during the finale of Blackest Night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home