Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: So...How About That Mural?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 26, 2010

So...How About That Mural?

Now that Blackest Night has come to an end...is Kyle ever going to go back to Oa and finish that Mural?

guy and kyle

I have to admit to a certain amount of curiosity about how it was all going to turn out. He and Guy did their Tom Sawyer act, and got all the other Lanterns to whitewash the place, but I don't think that Kyle ever had a chance to actually go in and start painting.

And I WANT him to.

This is a dangling plot line that I would like to see tied up. So what do you all think he should be immortalizing on the ceiling and walls of that hall? I personally think it's going to be his version of the Sistene Chapel, but with Hal standing in for Adam...which could be hilarious. But he'd better put Guy in it...prominently...or else. Not to mention Soranik.

7 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought we saw it at least partially completed at some point, but I don't recall when. But yeah, Kyle doing actual art would be cool. Then they can get Guy to teach P.E. to the recruits. (Which I think would totally rock in Emerald Warriors – Guy and Kilowog run Lantern Academy.)

-- Jack of Spades

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

That the new Warriors bar Guy was working on, right? I lost track of it.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Everyone was painting, or at least primering in the "Tales of the Corps" backup that was running in the Green Lantern Corps book just prior to Blackest Night. But I don't recall seeing any of the actual painting by Kyle.

And yes, the new Warriors bar is up and running on Oa.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

I think it should be a history of the Corps... and with all the revelations we've learned recently, that should look quite interesting :-)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Besides, Oa got pretty much leveled. I think they will have to do much more than just painting.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said...

[SPOILER]You will be very pleased with this week's GLC.[/SPOILER]

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Really? I can hardly wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home