Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Yowza

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yowza

I...am in a ridiculously good mood. The sun is shining, the daffodils and forsythia are blooming like mad, and I went to Macy's after work today and found a boucle' jacket for $90, and got it ON SALE for...$12.00. And two Ralph Lauren polo shirts for only $15 each.

A good mood? I'm actually ecstatic! Nothing like a little cash therapy!

I have also discovered something else.

gil kane hal

Here's Hal.

And here is a character who puts me strangely in mind of him.

\
Photobucket

Zap Brannigan MUST have been modeled after Hal Jordan.

5 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

"The quickest way to a girlĀ“s bed is trought her parents. Have sex with them, and your in!"

Damn! he really is Hal!! :)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Those eyes are STARING INTO MY SOOOUL D-:

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I have to admit that Zap Brannigan is my favorite character on Futurama...probably because he reminds me so much of Hal.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Does that make Kif uh, Tom "Pieface" Kalamaku?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Good God... I never made the connection. But you're right! It's like they're she same person...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home