Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Something To Look Forward To...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Something To Look Forward To...!

With all the dismemberments and gore and death that has been going on our beloved comics lately, I've been feeling a little depressed. A LOT of my favorite characters are no longer amongst the living...a sad sad waste of a character for the sake of a cheap thrill in a plot. But that's another rant.

Anyhoo, I stumbled upon this little cover for an upcoming Booster Gold book.

Photobucket

August, I think. But look! There's Ted, and Scott and Barda along with Booster! Tentacles! Justice League International! FUN dammit! I can hardly wait.

Please, DC and Marvel...can we start making fun comics again? It doesn't have to be a laugh a minute, just stop killing children and minorities, and all of my favorites.

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger LissBirds said...

Ted!!!! You're a sight for sore eyes! And Barda and Scott, too. Booster Gold is one of my favorite books, for a variety of reasons. I can't wait till this comes out!!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I know...doesn't it look great?

If DC and Marvel make so much money killing off their best characters, imagine how much money they'd make if they BROUGHT THEM BACK! And USED them!

Arrrrgghhh!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Garnet said...

VERY promising. The first Giffen/Dematteis issue already has a lot of the light moments back; Jurgens never was very good with those.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Things would be even better if they'd just stop making all of the solicits sound so *****ing GRIM.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yup. I could use a little bit of lightheartedness after all the death and destruction lately.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

It's weird right? I hope we're not be lulled into anything because it almost seems too good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home